- Raleigh, NC – Junk & Bulk Item Pick Up
- 1-888-PIK-IT-UP – Raleigh, NC
- $11 – $17 an hour + tips
When someone needs their old junk or bulk items picked up, we’re the professionals who get the job done. We take everything, including Furniture, Old Bikes & Toys, Refrigerators, Mattresses, Box Springs, Old Appliances, Building/Renovation Debris, Old Computers, TVs and Monitors. Anything that needs to be removed* 1-888-PIK-IT-UP offers professional friendly staff, upfront pricing and competitive rates.
1-888-PIK-IT-UP ® is offering a career in the competitive junk removal industry. We’re looking for experienced junk removal specialists or furniture delivery drivers. We want someone who can do local junk hauling & pick up in the Raleigh, NC area. We need people who are professional, polite, and always put the customer first.
- Full/Part-Time schedules available 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday)
- Greet customers with a smile and keep a positive attitude at all times.
- Take direction from our customers during the Junk / Bulk Pick up process.
PICK UP JUNK (OLD FURNITURE, APPLIANCE, LAWN DEBRIS AND MORE)
- Separate recyclables from garbage and take them to the dump and recycling centers.
- Document all Pick-ups and collect payment from customers. (Check & CC only)
- Move items safely and without damage to walls, floors, or door frames.
- Ability to lead a delivery crew and direct them as needed.
- We seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your career!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Drivers must be 21 or older due to insurance restrictions.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Prior Junk Pick Up, moving, van line, furniture delivery, or large package delivery experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a related field (general labor, landscaping, construction, or warehouse).
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Willing and able to pass criminal and driving background check and drug-screen prior to employment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Required to pass MVR investigation and all DOT required pre-employment standards.
- Must have experience driving a box truck up to 26 ft.
- Required to be able to lift and move furniture and bulk trash items and accessories up to and above 100 lb.
- Must have the ability to protect customer’s homes and property while removing junk and bulk items
WHAT WE OFFER
- Starting wage of $11.00 – 17.00/hour
- Drivers and Helpers can earn tips from customers for excellent service
- Starting wage of $10 /hour
- Helper Requirements are the same excluding the DOT/MVR check.